Today is the second post in this series, What I'm Loving, where I share what I've been loving that month in the following categories: Makeup/Beauty Products, Music, Home Decor/Products, Food/Drinks, Clothing/Accessories, and Priceless (side note: each month might not include every category I just listed!) You can find January's post here! So here is what I've been loving in February...
- Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub Sea Kelp + CGF - I am in love with this product. I picked it up at Target recently and have used it multiple times! The smell isn't the greatest thing in the world, but I can definitely handle it. My face feels incredibly smooth after I use this. I use it in the shower, usually about every other day, and it's wonderful.
- Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub - I picked this up in January and forgot to mention it last month, but this is a new favorite, too. During the winter my legs are always incredibly itchy after I shave them, no matter how much lotion I put on them after my shower. I've tried multiple things, shaving with shaving cream, conditioner, etc. and so far this is the only thing that has made an incredible difference. It doesn't hurt that it smells incredible either!
- Crock-pot Taquitos - I made these last week and Matthew and I both agreed that they need to be added to our recipe rotation!
- Homemade Meat Sauce - I've been looking for a homemade meat sauce that I could make instead of buying store bought sauce, and this one is definitely a winner! Next time I make it I'm going to freeze half of it.
- Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, Lavender - I mentioned the hand soap in last month's post, but goodness, I think the cleaner smells even better! In an attempt to buy only natural brands (more on that later) I picked this multi-surface cleaner up on the whim during a Target trip recently and now I want more!
- 12-Cube Organizer - Matthew recently picked up this 12-cube organizer for my home office, but I think we have both decided that we want to do a small master closet makeover and put it in our closet. We were scheming up plans last night and I am beyond excited to start this project! We are going to get an 8-cube organizer for my office soon!
- Easter dress - It is officially time to start looking for a Easter dress. Last year I had a blue and white dress, so this year I'm looking for something a little different! This dress and this dress are definitely on my radar. Easter is later this year, so I have a little more time to shop around. Any cute dress I need to see? Send them my way!!
- Brett Young - In Case You Didn't Know - THIS.SONG. Listen to it!
- Gavin DeGraw - She Sets The City On Fire - It's not very new, but I love this song!
- Planning out new house projects with Matthew
- Planning some trips/vacations for this year!
- Getting to watch my youngest sister's last basketball game
- Celebrating our second married Valentine's Day together
- The very mild winter we have had
- Evening walk with Reagan