Tuesday, August 9, 2016

WEEKENDING

I was a bad blogger this weekend and made 4 pictures total....two of which I am saving for the before and after of our dining room post that will come soon!

My BIL, Andrew, and his girlfriend, Christina, came into town for the weekend to help us get some stuff done around the house. We got a lot accomplished and were still able to watch a good bit of the Olympics!

Matthew and Andrew worked on hiding all the cords for our TV, Xbox and other stuff, while Christina and I painted. We primed the whole dining room, over that awful red wallpaper and then after they left I got the first coat of gray paint on it. I am in love with the color we choose to paint throughout the whole house, and each time we add it to a new room I get even more excited. We also started painting the living room. Our house is an absolute wreck right now and probably will be for the next week or so, but we are determined to get a lot of painting done! A huge thank you to Andrew and Christina for helping us so much!!

Since Matthew "saved" my blog last week when I thought I deleted it I made him his favorite....
Sausage balls. I usually have a pretty strict rule of only making these at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years but he talked me into it Sunday lol.

And that was our weekend! A lot of home projects, Home Depot/Lowe's runs, good food, and the Olympics! 

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the before and after! :) I hadn't realized you could just paint right over wallpaper. How awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend!! Can't wait to see all of the updates! So sweet of your friends to come down and help y'all with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your dining room. And please share the recipe for those sausage balls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the finished product! I always forget to take pictures too lol ;)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you share the recipe for the sausage balls? They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove sausage balls. My mom only makes them at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the before and after! Those sausage balls are a favorite in our house too but I make them a tailgate special for football season.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!