Sunday, June 10, 2012

I have never had a blog so I am just going to see how this goes!
First off I'll tell you a little bit about myself and then I'll tell you why I am blogging. I am a 19 year old college student, I still live at home with my family. I attend Motlow State Community College for now I will transfer to a University later. I live in Tennessee and I have lived in the same house since I was born. I love to paint, cook, photography, crafts, and decorating/planning things.

I have three little sisters; Mady who is 15 (she is fixing to get her permit, so pray for the saftey of all drivers.) Samantha aka Sammy Jo who is 8 (she is my mini me and she loves to follow me around and "hangout" as she calls it. I love it.) and last but not least Macy who is 7 (she is the baby and she is crazy just kidding but she always keeps us laughing). I love being the older sister (sometimes) and I am thankful they are in my life. My parents have been together for 25 years and are still crazy in love like teenagers. It's cute and I hope to still be in love like that when I am their age. My mom is a preschool teacher and daddy builds cars.

Matthew and I met about 15 years ago...we were on the same little league baseball team. Even though I don't remember him from then I still like to tell people that and I have a picture. We actually have been around each other our whole lives we just never crossed paths until about 2 and a half years ago. I went to church with my friend one Wednesday night and he was in the youth group, I started going there more and we got to know each other very well thanks to the help of my best friend, Kathleen. We started "talking" and we eventually started dating. I was his first girlfriend so he was very nervous and I loved every minute of it! He is the kindest, most caring and compassionate man I have ever met. He loves me despite all of my imperfections. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He asked me to be his girlfriend on May 29, 2010 and here we are a little over two years later! Still head over heels for each other. I am blessed beyond measures to be in this wonderful relationship with such a christian man. We love to go to new places and cook together!


.....
I am currently giving my room a makeover and I have been since last July....almost a year, I know. My room was originally bright yellow and I just felt it was time to redo it. So I spent days and I mean days trying to decide on a new color and with the help of pinterest I decided on grey! I know that might sound ugly but my plan is to have yellow accents all throughout my room to add some color. I have been painting like crazy making stuff for my room and I even redid a lamp I bought from Target. I just finished doing my office chair in there and I want to start on my curtains next! So I will be posting pictures and posts on each little thing I work on and I'll give step by step instructions with pictures (I am a visual learner). Also by the end of December I want to have a cookbook made and stocked with at least 100 recpies in it I have made ALL by myself (I am trying to learn how to cook comething other than mac & cheese...Matthew is loving it!). So I will be posting about my different dishes I make also! So I hope you enjoy what all I post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!