- Pixi By Petra Glow Tonic - I have read many reviews about different toners to use and finally decided on this one. I actually got it at the end of December to start using every night after I take my makeup off and wash my face. I love it and would definitely recommend it! I really love it for the glycolic acid which exfoliates the skin and promotes a toned, smooth complexion. I feel like it helps with blotchy red spots and evening out my complexion. It's also alcohol free, hypoallergenic and paraben free - all great for the skin. I'm not too crazy about the scent. but that definitely won't make me stop using it. And for $15 you can't beat that!
- e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask - I bought this at the beginning of January and used it with my best friend, Rachel, one night and a couple of other times. I usually never have dry skin in the winter but this year my face has been a little dry and itchy (so weird!). I found this at Target for under $10 (I think they had a sale on all e.l.f products going on when I bought this)
- Chicken Alfredo Tortellini - I made this a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely delicious, and made for great leftovers!
- Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Fries - I mentioned these the other day, but I am still loving them!!
- Morningstar Farms Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burger - I also mentioned these the other day, but these are basically all I ate while Matthew was out of town on a business trip lol. I just baked them in the oven for a bit and then browned them (just to get them crisp!) in a skillet on the stove for a few mins. Throw a slice of low fat cheese on them and pair it with the sweet potato fries and there I had a delicious (and quick!) meal.
- Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap Lavender - Hands down my favorite hand soap, besides BBW seasonal soaps that is, I keep this in our half bath downstairs and guests always rave about how good it smells!
- 5 Tier Bookcase Shelf Ladder in White Finish - I posted about our new shelf ladder, here, and we have been loving it every since we got it up! It's the perfect filler for the empty spot in our living room and I am keeping an open eye for cute pieces to style on it!
- Teardrop Lamp Base, Mercury Finish - I picked this lamp up at Walmart the other day for our entryway table and love it (it's only $19.99 in stores, so don't buy it online!) I was very surprised when I saw it on the shelf because I saw one very similar to it for double the price at Target!
- Women's Favorite Pullover Cable Sweater - One of my absolute favorite sweaters. They were on sale right around Christmas and my parents got me a lot of them! I love pairing them vests, button downs (under them), or a cute statement necklace! AND right now they are on major sale!! Hello, 70% off!! Seriously, go buy every color that they have available, perfect for layering in the winter and a light sweater in the spring!
- Emily Ley - January - I am obsessed with Emily Ley's January playlist. Such a good variety of music and all of it is upbeat music, perfect to start the day off!
- Lazy Sundays, taking a family nap and watching Gilmore Girls
- Dinner with my family while Matthew was out of town on his business trips.
- Spontaneous date night to dinner and a movie
- First snow day of the year, spent with my little family by the fire all day
- Playing with Reagan and Matthew in the dining room/study. I sat on one end of the room and Matthew sat on the other end and Reagan kept running in between the both of us, and I jumped up one time and hid behind Matthew's desk and she ran into the kitchen and up the stairs looking for me, it was absolutely adorable.
- Road trip to Cookeville to meet Matthew half way, and our best friends, for dinner!
- Church, and lunch at our house with family
- Dinner, lunch, and small road trip with my best friends. Catching up on girl time!