Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
 A time to be born,
    And a time to die;
A time to plant,
    And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill,
    And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
    And a time to build up;
A time to weep,
    And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
    And a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones,
    And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
    And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to gain,
    And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
    And a time to throw away;
A time to tear,
    And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
    And a time to speak;
A time to love,
    And a time to hate;
A time of war,
    And a time of peace.
            Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
 
Love this verse. I  came across it the other day and it just hit me. There really is a time for everything. Things will change, things will get worse and things will get better but it is all apart of God's plan, and I need to continue giving Him the glory through every season of life.
Happy Thursday, friends!! 1 more day until the weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. The is the second time I have seen these verses (and a similar blog post!) today! So I def think that is God telling me something! THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this verse! This is something that I really needed to see, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and so needed to hear this today. Thank you!!! Seriously, everything will always happen in His perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!