Friday, November 3, 2017

CHOOSING OUR CHRISTMAS CARDS


Now that Halloween is over, my mind is definitely gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If we're being honest, I am more excited for Christmas, but I'm sure that doesn't surprise you any. ;) We are having our Christmas card pictures taken this weekend, and I am pretty excited about that!

I started looking at Christmas cards last month (can't even help it) and I am so excited about them. There are so many cute designs and I always spend at least an hour (or two) scrolling through them each year. Mpix has SO many cute ones to pick from, so I am going to share my top favorites with you today!

I love that you can add multiple pictures in this card.


This card is just beautiful. I love this one so much! The back is so cute too.

I am a big fan of Christmas plaid, so this one definitely caught my eye.

I love how simple this card is. A classic and beautiful card!


The card below is not only adorable, but it lets your do a brief, bullet point year in review on the back. I love that!

The last card below is so festive to me, again, I love the simple, but cute design.

I'm excited to narrow our search down soon and finalize our order!

5 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! I can't wait to see what y'all pick - there's so many cute options! Hope y'all have a blast taking your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such beautiful cards! I always have a hard time picking, so we're getting our photos done early, just in case it takes me forever. I can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all so nice!!! I love getting Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute options! I need to start looking for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love religious cards. I am also the absolute worst at ordering and mailing them. Send me some of you motivation, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!