Tuesday, November 21, 2017

CHRISTMAS PICTURES | 2017

We had Christmas pictures made a couple of weeks ago by, Kate, for our Christmas cards and we LOVE them. 

We were crossing our fingers and hoping Reagan would cooperate for pictures, and she did!

 Fun fact: We get her to sit still and look at the camera by holding up a slice of American Cheese....so yes, we brought a slice of American Cheese with us to our photo shoot. Works like a charm every.single.time. ;)




Kate had the cutest set up  and it was in her parents backyard. How fun is that?!



After we got some of the three of us my sister stopped by and held on to Reagan for us so we could get some of just the two of us, and I love them!



I'll be sharing our Christmas cards next week!


4 comments:

  1. These pictures turned out so well! Good luck picking out one for your Christmas card - you have so many great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so adorable!! Your friend did a great job with the setup and props and Reagan was hamming it up! Can't wait to see what y'all picked for your card because you had so many good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the pictures turned out great. I especially like the one of Reagan with the Merry Christmas sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm so glad you love them! I wish you had mentioned you had a blog at the shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!