Wednesday, April 17, 2019

PREGNANCY INSOMNIA THOUGHTS

I have never really experienced insomnia. I could drink a large coke, full of caffeine, at 10pm at night and then fall asleep within the hour and sleep all night with no problem. I could also wake up to use the restroom in the middle of the night and go back to sleep pretty instantly. However, now I am experiencing insomnia pretty frequently, I've been told it's a fun pregnancy thing ;) I'm not complaining here, just wanting to document things like this so that I can remember these little things. Plus, maybe this is preparing me for all the sleepless nights to come once our little one is here!

So if you're wondering what my brain is like from the window of around 2:00am - 5:00am here you go...

Did Jesus give Mary heartburn

Does Reagan know I’m pregnant

Does Reagan ever get heartburn

Does our baby get heartburn

When will I fall asleep

Is our baby awake right now

What’s the least amount of sleep I can get before dying

Did Mary have trouble sleeping

Should I give up caffeine

Did Mary have caffeine or give it up

Was there even caffeine back then
Chocolate?

Was Jesus a dog or cat lover

If Jesus had a dog, what would he have named it

Did I send the follow up email after my last call today

How many more projects can I finish at work before maternity leave

Will I get new clients in late September or will I not be assigned new ones just in case I go into labor early

Will it still be hot in early October or starting to cool off

What should our baby be for their first Halloween

We need to order a personalized stocking for Christmas once we know the gender and nail down a name

Light as a feather, stiff as a board

Graco or Chicco

Can you die from heartburn

I shouldn’t have had pasta for dinner 😑

4 comments:

  1. This is funny!! I definitely remember those days!! I would freak out because everyone was like "get lots of rest before baby" & I was like I cant sleep haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, this is great! Definitely something fun to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this from last year!!! Our sweet girl was born on October 2, last year. My husband and I stared planning Halloween almost right after finding out we would be having a Felicity instead of Roman. We ended up going as Mickey, Minnie, Pluto (our dog) and Figaro (Felicity). It was totally adorable, not that I’m biased or anything ��

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!