Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday

I still haven't posted about Valentine's day or our trip to Chattanooga last week...so be looking for that next week!!
 
{ONE}
I told Matthew not to get me flowers for Valentine's Day because I know they shoot the prices up to an unreasonable amount and I'm not the type that NEEDS flowers on Valentine's Day. Don't get me wrong I love receiving flowers but not when they cost that much. As usual that boy didn't listen and showed up at my front door and said  "every pretty girl deserves flowers on Valentine's Day"
 #sappyandweknowit
You are probably wondering why they are in a tumblar...well when you are living an hour away from your parents and you don't personally own a vase of your own you grab the next best thing that will hold them and water.
 
 
 
{TWO}
On Wednesday I got ready to go to lunch and realized I didn't have my wallet, I freaked out and realized I left it in another purse the night before. So I called Matthew and asked if he could meet me somewhere for lunch since I didn't have time to get to my apartment and back in my 30 minute lunch break (HATE only having 30 minutes for lunch). So he met me at Dairy Queen since it was close to my work and we were able to eat outside since it the weather was SO nice!! Isn't he just THE sweetest?
 
 
 
{THREE}
I took this little quiz last night and laughed at my results because it is SO true.
I am always telling Matthew I was born in the wrong decade. June Cleaver anyone? ;)
 
 
 
 
 {FOUR}
This past week we had an unusual warm front move through and it was either in the high 60's or low 70's and I was loving it! I didn't have to start my car 5-8 mins before I left to melt the ice off my windshield and a couple of days I didn't have to wear a jacket because it was so warm. So I painted my nails a cute spring color of course! {Essie: play date}
 
 
 
{FIVE}
Tomorrow night I am going with one of my best friends to see Brad Paisley, Chris Young and Danielle Bradbery in Nashville! I have never seen any of them in concert so I am pretty excited!
I do have a confession to make..
I used to be obsessed with Chris Young...he won Nashville Star back in 2006.
Long story short, we went to the same elementary and high school. Obviously not at the same time because he is 9 years older than me but still when he was on the show we used to watch clips of the show during class and cheered him on. When I was in the 8th grade I had his English book and about died. So I guess you could say I am a little excited ;)
 
 
Happy Friday blogettes!
Hope your weekend is sunny and warm!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's sweet that he brought you flowers anyway.

    Ugh, the wallet in a different purse! I've done that! So frustrating! The worst is with my work keys. I don't have my work keys on my house key chain. I usually just throw them in my purse. And then I'll forget to put them in the new purse I'm using!

    I'm jealous of your warm front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how the concert went! Sounds amazing! You will have so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!