Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy LOVE day!

If you know me then you know that, of course I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY.
I think it's fun, I love to decorate for it and I always like getting a little creative for it and making something because I am not one to drop $50+
 
 
Spending our 4th Valentine's Day actually TOGETHER in the same area code and not having to drive an hour to spend it with each other is GREAT. We are soaking up every second of it. After I get off work today we are going to dinner tonight and then going back to my apt to watch a movie and eat dessert that I am making him!
 
Nothing says I love you like cookie dough and brownie batter filled donuts, a glass of milk and a homemade card. Love being corny and sappy, so sue me! (even though if you knew me then you would say I am like that all the time)
 
Happy Valentine's Day, loves!
 Hope your day is filled with unhealthy amounts of chocolate and sour gummie worms. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you two!! It's nice to see Matthew smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valentine's day....the best excuse to eat sugar all day long :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm the dessert that you are making sounds good! Hope yall have a nice night together! Happy Valentine's Day, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!