Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sky High

So a couple of weeks ago we went with the SOC to Sky High in Nashville. It was our first time and it was just plain awesome. Basically, it is a huge room with trampolines everywhere, including the walls. We played dodge ball and just jumped for a couple of hours. To be honest after about an hour I am completely worn out. When we went with the SOC we also decided to get wrist bands for the foam pit. I loved it but I am almost positive that is what made me SO SORE the next day. I had heard of this place before going but I thought it was just for kids but there were grown men and women in there jumping like a 5 year old so it is definitely not just for kids.
 
 
Most of the SOC girls!
Here we are jumping into the foam pit
 A few of us got there about 15 minutes before everyone else so we had the who private room to ourselves
 
Then we went with the college group from our home congregation this past Saturday night and it was a good time!


2 comments:

  1. We're getting something similar here in Charleston and I cannot wait! Looks ridiculously fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous because this looks like so much fun! I wonder if we have one of these here..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!