Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

(I forgot to hit the little "publish" button on this yesterday...oops!)
 
(good ole matching shirts from fall retreat)
 
Happy birthday, my love. I am so thrilled to be celebrating your 22 years of life today! Words will never be enough to express my deep respect for the man that you are. You are so honest and thoughtful and make me laugh every single day. You work so hard, and do it without an unwavering persistence and a good attitude. You pursue my heart daily and put so much effort into our relationship, selflessly putting my needs first. You love The Lord so deeply and base the structure of your life and our relationship around Him, as everyone should. I'm humbled you chose me to be your girlfriend and I'm thankful for the ways you sharpen me while still loving me where I am now. You are the catch of a lifetime! I love you, Matthew!!
-->HAPPY BIRTHDAY<--
 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can't wait to hear about what you planned for him! Happy birthday, Matthew!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!