Friday, July 14, 2017

FRIDAY VOL. 27

(via)

Happy Friday!

- What are you must do's/see's/eats in Charleston, SC? 

- It has been very hot this past week and I feel like I am instantly walking into an oven every time I step outside. Definitely perfect pool weather!

- I have been looking into purchasing a few tube of LipSense from a distributor, but I wanted to know y'all's thoughts? From everything I hear/see ladies are obsessing over it, but I'm a bit skeptical about taking it off at the end of the day. Do you have to buy something else to remove it or does it come off easily with warm water? Send me your tips + tricks and favorite colors!

- It is so hard to believe that our TWO year anniversary is next week. Some days I still can't believe we're actually married and then there are days where it feels like we've been married for years (in the best way!) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hope y'all are going to Charleston!!! I have a few blog posts on the 2 trips we took when we went - just search for Charleston on my blog. It's the best city! I would love to hear your thoughts on LipSense if you get one! Happy almost 2 year anniversary! Time really flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend really liked LipSense, but she did say a few times that when her lips got dry it started looking really bad. I am not sure about the removal process, though! And happy almost anniversary! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Charleston, but it's definitely on my bucket list! Can't wait to see what you enjoy most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Happy Early Anniversary!! We love to hit up the aquarium or one of the local plantations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!