Wednesday, September 20, 2017

ESSENTIAL PLANNER

About a month ago I entered a contest to win a planner from my friend Kelsey over at Peacock Paper & Gifts and I won! I had been searching for what kind of planner I was going to use for 2018 and when Kelsey launched her new line I was immediately drawn to the Weekly Essential Planner in the blush gingham color....BLUSH GINGHAM. Can it get any cuter than that?! So when I found out that I had won the contest I entered I was pretty ecstatic!

 
One of the things that really caught my attention with this planner is that it comes with a couple of travel planning pages, contact pages, budgeting pages,, and it has tabs (all the praise hand emojis for tabs!!!!!). Also, a huge fan of the gold metal binding, blush and gold are literally two of my favorite colors together!


I chose the weekly one because that layout works best for me in this stage of life, and I'm really looking forward to receiving it in a couple of months, in plenty of time to start planning for 2018!

Kelsey also has a Daily Planner, which I think would work wonders for me in a different stage of life in the future, and another cover design: Navy Dot!

This post was not sponsored, I am just really proud of Kelsey and extremely excited about receiving my new planner in a couple of months!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Shelby, you are the sweetest!!! This post made my day :) I can't wait to send you your planner & I hope you love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!!! I am getting one, too and I CANNOT wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I can't wait to get mine!! So glad you love it, especially since you're such a big planner person!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!