Tuesday, September 12, 2017

REAGAN'S BIRTHDAY PAWTY

September 1st was Reagan's 1st birthday, obviously we needed to go all out and throw her an unforgettable 1st birthday pawty! We knew we were going to be in Gatlinburg with our family so we ran by Three Dogs Bakery the day before we left to get pup cakes for Reagan's cousins. We also picked up a pink party hat at the bakery to match her pink dress we found on Amazon.





She and her cousin enjoyed their pup cakes after lunch while we were at the cabin over Labor Day Weekend!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...This is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dress up your dog! It's seriously the cutest. :) I've never heard of pup cakes, how fun is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How much fun!! Happy Birthday to Reagan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, she looks adorable in her birthday outfit. Happy 1st birthday to Reagan!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!