Friday, January 12, 2018

5 ON FRIDAY

Happy Friday! It's my first Friday post of 2018, and it is a "snow day" for us...well kind of. We haven't gotten any snow yet, just freezing rain and we're both working from home. So not really a snow day at all haha. We are both very thankful that we have the opportunity to work from home on days like this though, definitely a blessing, and I love spending the day with Matthew, even if we are both working.


- Since it was so cold all day, I mostly worked from the couch. Most of the time when I work from home it's at a desk, but today, was on the couch with Reagan!


- I am wanting to purchase the Hemnes 8-drawer dresser for my home office. I have read so many great reviews on it and I LOVE the way it looks! I would definitely want to add new pulls to the drawers, probably something gold to match the decor in my office.

- A friend that I work with gave me a bath bomb for Christmas and my parents put one in my stocking as well. Every since then I have been OBSESSED! I want alllll the bath bombs, ha! I have been looking up different recipes and I think I want to try and make them on my own. I also think that would be a fun gift to give to some family and friends this year. I found this bath bomb mold on Amazon and I'm looking forward to making them on my own soon.



- VLOGGERS. I have also been watching a ton of different vloggers lately. I love setting my iPad up while folding laundry/cooking/cleaning and listening/watching different vloggers on YouTube. Do you have any favorite vloggers that I should add to my list?


- We are going to the beach with my family this summer and I am so excited!! My family has always gone to Destin, FL, but we are looking into a few other locations to change it up a bit this year. We have it narrowed down to three places: Orange Beach, AL, Tybee Island, GA, or good ole Destin, FL. If you have ever been to Orange Beach or Tybee Island let me know if you liked it or not! With all this cold weather I am so ready to be on the beach!


Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Mallory Ervin is my favorite vlogger! I would definitely suggest checking her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give the Outer Banks a shot if you haven't been! They have great houses to rent through VRBO/AirBNB, and each part of the island is so different. We spent the first half of our honeymoon near Hatteras which was very chill and laid back, and the second half in Manteo- huge houses and yachts. There was so much to do!
    And I love to watch Zoella vlogs! She's sweet and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!