Tuesday, June 19, 2018

ALDI GROCERY HAUL | JUNE 2018

Today I am sharing my first grocery haul video. I love seeing these kind of videos on others blog's and Insta stories, so I thought I would share one too! I'll be sharing a post soon on all my favorites from Aldi.

 A couple of things to note:
- We usually buy our meat for the week at a local butcher shop here in town.
- I actually bought 3 non-grocery items, totaling to $18, which means we spent $82 on groceries. 
- A lot of these items will last us a couple of weeks.
- We already had some stuff on hand in the pantry or freezer for some of the meals listed below.
- Our lunches during the week are usually leftovers from dinner the previous night. 


Menu for this week:
Monday | Hamburgers, mixed vegetables, chips & salsa
Tuesday | Tacos and Mexican rice
Wednesday | Chinese Chicken and white rice 
Thursday | Grilled chicken, baked potato, mixed vegetables and salad
Friday | My Mema's spaghetti


 photo Untitledscaa_zpsbqu6wi04.png

3 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with Aldi. They just remodeled / expanded ours. It re-opened like two weeks ago I think. Stephen went with me last week and he's now a converted fan. He was really impressed. I buy so many of these same products! We love the sweet chile chicken chinese pack but it's SO hard to find! It's delicious with rice and roasted broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I do the same thing after Aldi trips - spread it all out on the counter and stand in amazement at all I got for what I paid lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby, I’m a long time reader of your blog who is based in DC. After all these years of following you it’s so interesting to actually hear your voice! Hope all is well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!