Monday, June 4, 2018

WEEKEND RECAP

The first weekend of June was a good one! We didn't have any major plans, so we got a lot done around the house and relaxed some too.
Reagan was full on chilling while I worked on Friday, it didn't last too long though. She wanted to chill in my lap while I finished up a call....diva.
I posted this on my instastory on Friday and quite a few of you said that you love this too! 
It's so tasty and refreshing. We decided to go to my sister's softball game on Friday night, the weather was great and they won their game!
Saturday morning we cleaned out the garage, it wasn't in too bad of shape, so it only took us about an hour. I started pressure washing our back patio on Saturday, thinking it wasn't going to take too terribly long. Well joke was on me, because the previous owners of our house painted the UNCOVERED patio...which made it incredibly hard to get the paint up. Here is the before, I'll share more later this week!
Saturday we went to dinner and a movie! We saw Adrift and it was really good. It was based on a true story, so that made it even more interesting. We went to a theater in the town next to ours because it has reclining chairs...so nice!
Sunday we made a Sam's Club run after church and then came home and I got started back on the pressure washing. We ended up having to make two Lowe's trips, but Reagan wasn't complaining. She was excited for the trip to one of her favorite places, ha!
 photo Untitledscaa_zpsbqu6wi04.png

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the after of the patio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try that drink - it sounds delicious! I showed Stephen the trailer for adrift because he wanted to sail around the world... no way lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!