Wednesday, September 19, 2018

AMAZON SUCCULENTS


I have mentioned them a few times before, but I wanted to do a full (non-sponsored) review on my recent Amazon purchase, boxed succulents.

If I had to rate this purchases it would be a 10/10.
 I am so happy with these and I loved the price! I ordered these ASAP when I realized they were on sale back in the summer. I was able to get them when they were 50% off, so if you are going to purchase these, I would definitely recommend waiting until they drop the price again. You just can't beat a succulent that's under $2.

They arrived in a small box that was clearly marked, 'fragile' and there was a nice layer of air bubble packing to keep them secure. They came with instructions on what to do as soon as your receive them and instructions on how to care for them once replanted. 

I replanted them into new ceramic planters and I have placed them all over our house. We have some in our guest bedrooms, entryway, living room, and kitchen. They are the perfect touch and add a little bit of greenery here and there. The best part? They require very little care. I just water them about once a week (or a little over a week when I forget) and make sure they are getting plenty of sunlight. Some were small enough that I was able to plant two per planter





Who would have thought that you could purchase plants on Amazon?? 
Whata time to be alive, friends!



2 comments:

  1. I need to get some succulents for our new screened in porch! What does Amazon not sell now?!
    Kelsey
    www.kelseypeacock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew?!! I'm going to have to buy some now, when they go on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!