Monday, September 17, 2018

WEEKEND RECAP

We both worked from home on Friday, which obviously meant that we had to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch. I had a call soon after lunch so we just got it to go, so Reagan came along for the ride. 

The weekend started promptly as soon as I shut down my computer on Friday and I booked it to Murfreesboro to watch my sister's soccer game. It was a good game, but they ended up losing. We still cheered her on the only way we know how to, loud and proud.

Saturday we woke up and worked on things around the house. I ended up putting this cube organizer together for our hall closet downstairs. I am loving having it in our hall closet so far, now if only this area could stay this organized for longer than 2 days. ;)

I also replanted all of my succulents over the weekend. I love the morning light that comes through our kitchen windows each day!

I also noticed some new baby blooms on the plant that Matthew's grandmother gave me a few months ago! 

Saturday afternoon we met my family for mine and my dad's birthday dinner. It was good to see the whole family! My youngest sister and I showed up practically wearing the same outfit lol.


1 comment:

  1. Too funny about you and your sister. My mom and I actually end up dressing alike often, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!