Thursday, September 6, 2018

NATURAL HEARTBURN REMEDY


A couple of years ago my uncle told us that he drinks a small cup of water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in it everyday and that completely stopped his heartburn. Matthew was having heartburn every now and then at the time, so we tried it to avoid taking over the counter medicine, and it worked!

We know for sure it works because whenever he goes too long without some good ol ACV his heartburn will return. Understandably, Matthew HATES it, but still does it to avoid heartburn and medicine. We have used honey and lemon juice to try and dull the unpleasant taste of ACV, but we have gotten to where we just do a teaspoon of ACV and water every morning. If I am feeling sick or I have a cough, then I will add honey and lemon juice. 

There are so many benefits to drinking a small amount of apple cider vinegar each day, you can read some of those here

Can you get past the bitter taste of ACV??


1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I have heartburn every once in a while and will definitely remember this the next time!
    Kelsey
    www.kelseypeacock.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!