Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Monogrammed Desk Calendar

I would be lying to you if I told you I did not squeal when I received this in the mail and opened it. Sweet Katie from LaccessoireParfait sent this to me and I couldn't be any more in love with it!
Chevron + monogram + a calendar = my little OCD/monogram/chevron loving heart happy :)
 
It looks great and works great in my cubicle at work! The perfect place to write down all the important things I need to remember. You could either lay it flat on your desk or hang it up like I chose to do.
 
 
Katie is offering YOU a 14% off discount on any product in her shop!
Just use the code: happynewyear14  at checkout!!

6 comments:

  1. CUTE! Going to look at her site now. That is THE cutest monogrammed calendar I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, can't go wrong with monogrammed ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! That might me the cutest calendar ive seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is too stinkin' cute!! love it

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!