Friday, January 17, 2014

T.G.I.F + Morning Glory

T.G.I.F y'all! I woke up to it snowing, it's not sticking yet but the temp will be dropping throughout the day so there is a good chance it could start accumulating. It is definitely pretty but to be honest I am just ready for spring time, warmer weather and SUNSHINE! We are heading home this weekend but starting next weekend we will get back on our schedule of going home every other weekend because next weekend we are having an "all nighter" with the SOC. We will see how this goes and how long I can stay up after working all day on Friday lol. I am pretty excited about it though!
 
I want to introduce you to Heather, who blogs over at Morning Glory! Take a minute and check our her engagement pictures, I love them! They had them made on a pumpkin farm where her fiancĂ© proposed just two weeks before. I think they did a great job at looking so natural and like they were just there having fun! 
 
Hello there! My name is Heather and I blog over at Morning Glory. I started it up as a place to chronicle life as a college student, but as a recent post-grad, life just took the crazy/fun up a few notches. I got engaged, found out I'm going to be a published novelist, and moved in with my fiancĂ© and his family! I like to document recipes, thoughts, quotes and photos from my quest for adulthood. Stop by and say hello!

1 comment:

Your comments always make my day!