Thursday, February 26, 2015

Zumba + Smoothie King

Tuesday night we had our SOC girls night and it was so fun!! 
My old roommate became a certified Zumba instructor over Christmas break and offered to instruct a class for us for a girls night. So Zumba class it was!

Surprisingly, this was my first Zumba class. I definitely feel like I got a workout and really enjoyed it!! Bri had great songs and moves and kept us going the whole class!!


After some of us went to Smoothie King. I had never been there either so I wanted to try it. It took me about 5 minutes to order because I had no idea what I wanted or what I would like. Here lately I have been on a pineapple kick so I went with the Pineapple Surf. Seriously one of the best drinks I have ever had. I saw they have 32oz for $5 on Fridays so I am going back tomorrow to grab one for lunch! 


Last night we walked out of church and the snow was coming down and everything was starting to turn white. We decided to still have our late night singing. Everyone headed over to the SOC house and we had yet another incredible singing. After the singing we all went outside and everything was completely white. Absolutely beautiful. There ended up being a snowball fight and of course pictures that needed to be taken ;)
This snow is definitely the kind of snow everyone wants. Perfect to build a snowman and snowballs, but you can still drive on it!

My drive to work this morning. 
As ready as I am for summer and warmer weather, you just can't help but realize how beautiful this is. I left early this morning in case the roads were bad but they were just slushy. I was able to take my time and not rush. It was a very peaceful drive with a pretty great view. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Smoothie King! I've been on a fruit kick lately--I stocked up at Sam's Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally got snow last night!! Whoop, whoop! :) I love Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Zumba! I really need to start going again and find a place near me that's convenient after work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!