Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Pins

I love Pinterest and could honestly spend hours upon hours just browsing different things on there. I always love looking for new ideas for an upcoming event or season, and Pinterest can really help a girl get ready for the next season! I don't know about y'all but all of these fall pins that have been floating around makes me even more excited for fall. It's the first day of October and the weather did a complete turn around this week. Today's high is 65 and the highs for this weekend are in the upper 50's. Don't worry, it's supposed to be back in the 80's by next week...#Tennesseeweather ;)


I would love for you to follow along on Pinterest. I always love finding new people on Pinterest to follow and get new ideas from. I have rounded up my favorites and can't wait to share with y'all! My FALL board is where all of these pins came from.


I love milk glass anything and I'm obsessed with my dish I found at an antique store for $8!

Matthew and I dream of having a farmhouse style table one day that we can seat at least 8-10 people at and I absolutely LOVE these boxed centerpieces. You can change out the decor per season!



I absolutely love decorating the mantel for a lot of holidays. I grew up with two in our house and now we have one in our apartment and I LOVE IT! There are always so many ideas floating around Pinterest, too!






 I absolutely can't wait until we have a front porch of our own that I can decorate for fall. Yellow mums are the perfect fall decoration!










 I really want to do this!!

There are a lot more I could share with y'all but this is a long post already! As much as it pains me to see the best summer, ever, go...it's officially fall!!

Happy Thursday & happy October!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm swoon over all your fall decoration inspiration!!! I want my whole house to look like that lol Pinterest is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pins! Going to follow you now!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!