Friday, October 20, 2017

FRIDAY VOL. 32



Fall is finally here, and while it still gets pretty warm during the day, the cool mornings and afternoons are so nice!

I am on the search for a cute lightweight utility jacket and I love the burgundy/wine color look. I have found this one on Amazon, but the reviews are a little skeptical. If you know where to find any send them my way!!!

I worked from home earlier this week and Reagan was LOVING it and I did too! ;)
 Girlfriend was hammin' it up being able to lay in my lap while I worked all day.
The weather was SO nice one day that I decided to sit outside while I took some calls. I could definitely get used to working from home more often, ha!


I have been "studying" for work this week and it made me feel like I was back in school again...worst feeling ever, but I am almost finished with what I am working on!

We had our carpets cleaned this week and they look SO much better!! Definitely worth the extra money to have them professionally done- and just in time for Friendsgiving next month. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Our fall weather in Texas sounds about the same as yours! It's been so nice to have cooler weather and being outside right now is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been fabulous - a little rain here and there for us, but I will take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome you have some fall weather finally!! Good luck "studying" for work... it's the worst lol!! Idk how people go back to school while working full time

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!