Wednesday, October 11, 2017

FRIENDSGIVING INVITATION | 2017

It's that time of the year again, Friendsgiving is right around the corner and we are planning away. I have mentioned it before, but Friendsgiving is my favorite event to host every year. I'm still working on the tablescape for this year, but finished up this year's invitation a few weeks ago.

I have blocked out our address, for obvious reason, but here is the invitation for our third annual Friendsgiving!

The Facebook event has already been created and we are counting down the days until we can have all of our closest friends around our table enjoying a delicious meal....a month from today actually!! I'll mail these out in about a week or two, and since we always do potluck style, the food list will be going around soon.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors you went with on your invite - so festive and fall-like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm wanting to plan a friendsgiving this year and trying to figure out how I want to send out the invitations (FB invite or "real" invite). Yours is definitely pushing me in the "real" direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! Such a beautiful invite! I can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!