Monday, October 30, 2017

LIFE LATELY

Last Thursday night our sweet neighbor text us and said he had 4 all inclusive tickets to the Pred's game that night. We gratefully accepted them and invited my sister and best friend! Sadly we lost, but we still had a really fun time!!


These two are the cutest!!

Last Wednesday I purchased my first set of Powersheets...and they delivered two DAYS later! Talk about fast shipping!! I have been looking through them and I can't wait to really start using them.

I woke up Friday morning pretty early to prep for a presentation before work and Reagan followed me downstairs and ended up falling back asleep for a little bit. Look at that sleepy face!

Friday night Matthew and I went to dinner to celebrate me finishing my big presentation at work. We thought about trying a new place, but ended up going to one of our favorites, Connors. I was craving crab cakes and the definitely delivered.

It was rainy and cold Friday night so we decided to just head back home after dinner. The Pred's game started before we made it home so Matthew had me pull it up on his phone so we could listen to it on our way home.

Saturday morning I took some pictures for a sweet friend and her family. I also got to meet their new daughter, they adopted her earlier this year and I finally got a chance to meet her. She was the adorable.

Saturday night my dad's best friend's son got married and my dad officiated their wedding! The wedding was beautiful and I was so proud of my dad. This was his first wedding and he was a little nervous, but did so good! They actually got married where my best friend got married 2 years ago. Such a beautiful venue!


Love my sweet family!

It was freezing again so we came straight home after the wedding and turned the fire on. We watched Friends for a little bit before calling it a day.

Sunday after church and lunch we came home and decided to have a lazy day. We did get laundry done, but we definitely enjoyed the time of rest.
 Someone else enjoyed all the rest we got on Sunday.

We ended the weekend with yet another fire. Perfect way to end the weekend if you ask me!



2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! The tickets sound like a such a treat and that venue is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and fun weekend!! So neat your dad officiated your friend's wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!