Tuesday, October 10, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP

Reagan and I picked Matthew up at the airport on Friday afternoon and we stopped and grabbed dinner on the way home for a lazy night in. It was much needed and I think we were all out by 9:30 or so. 

Saturday we did stuff around the house and started Friends on Netflix! We finished The Office a couple of weeks ago and finally decided on Friends next. The weather was nice and cool early Saturday morning so we spent a good bit in the backyard. This sweet girl loves playing outside, but always comes and sits in my lap for a little bit before going and playing some more. It's so cute!

Saturday afternoon we went to Home Goods to look around at their fall decor and I ended up finding the lamps that I have been searching forever for. Thankfully they had two so we scooped them up before they were gone again. I wanted mercury lamps for our bedroom and love the way these look!
They came with a tan lamp shade, but I swapped them out with white lamp shades we already had at home. Here's a picture I snapped on my iPhone, not the best lighting, but look at those lamps!!

I tried out a new recipe Saturday night for dinner, lasagna soup. It was a fun twist on a classic recipe and we both liked it! I'll share the recipe soon.

Sunday after church we went to our favorite Mexican place for lunch, before going home and taking a long nap. It was a rainy afternoon which made for the perfect nap!

Sunday afternoon my BIL, Nathan, called and asked if we wanted to meet them for church and dinner that night, and we quickly agreed! It was so fun getting to see everyone and going to dinner after. I'll never turn down a trip to Cookeville. ;)

Reagan's Halloween costume came in and she looks ADORABLE in it!!

2 comments:

  1. Those lambs are super cute! I love mercury glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, relaxing weekend!! Love the new lamps you found - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!