Monday, October 16, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP | FALL FUN WEEKEND

This weekend was a fun fall filled weekend and we woke up to fall like weather this morning. The high for today is supposed to be in the lower 60's and we are THRILLED.

Thursday night we took Reagan to her first training class and she rocked it!

After we got back home I worked on some stuff around the house and she was tired from her class so she made herself right at home beside me at the dining room table.

Friday night we went to my parents for dinner and ended up sitting around the fire and having s'mores.

Saturday morning we headed to Cookeville for a few hours. Our main reason for going was to pick out my favorite mums for our fall front porch setup. We decided to go to our favorite Chinese place for lunch while we were there. We haven't been able to find a Chinese place that we really like where we live now, so we were pumped for some good Chinese food.


A couple of months ago a friend on Facebook asked if anyone would be willing to do a small Karate demo at her daughter's birthday party. Since my dad is a 7th degree, I volunteered him lol. He was excited about it and I told him I would help him. It only lasted about an hour, but the kids were so impressed with my dad lol when he walked out with his uniform on they all gasped and got quite lol. It was adorable and I enjoyed spending time with my dad! He taught them a couple of things, broke some boards and then we let the kids take turns kicking and punching the pads. My dad was 100% in his element.



Saturday night our best friends came over and we went to dinner at one of our favorites, Demo's! Sunday after church I took a long nap and then put our favorite recipe together in the crock-pot for dinner after church. It was cold and a rainy night, so the perfect meal. Later some friends came over and everyone played Mexican Train. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend!!! I am sure you have shared before - but what is your favorite crock pot recipe?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend!! Those mums are beautiful!! That was so sweet of your dad - how much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a nice thing for your dad to do. I love sitting around a fire, especially with friends or family. Glad Reagan is doing well with her training class.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!