Friday, May 11, 2018

5 ON FRIDAY!

Happy Friday!

ONE | Last weekend we headed to Cookeville for our best friend's graduation weekend! We stayed the night with them and went to his graduation and graduation party after before heading back home. Such a fun weekend with friends in one of our favorite towns!
 Rachel made this delicious strawberry cake for his graduation party and it was a hit! 

TWO | Every spring I look forward to my dad's peonies blooming. The true sign that summer is coming!!

THREE | The weather has been so nice this week, so the other afternoon I took Reagan around town with me for some errands and a stop by a new park we discovered not too far from our house! We also made a stop by Sonic for some happy hour half price drinks (strawberry limeade for me and water for Reagan!)

Reagan takes flower shopping very seriously

FOUR | I picked up this cauliflower pizza crust at Trader Joe's a few weeks ago and decided to try it one night this week while Matthew was out of town on a business trip. After a couple of bites it ended up in the trash. I HATE throwing food away and wasting, but I just couldn't do it! So leftover Olive Garden bread sticks for dinner it was. #carbsforlife

FIVE | Recently we purchased a new flat top grill and we have been LOVING it! Matthew is a pro with it and has made us some delicious meals. Last weekend we had burgers and hibachi chicken and steak with friend rice. I kid you not, it tasted just like the hibachi grill we usually go to. So excited for cookouts this summer!

Picked up this yum yum sauce at Wal-Mart and it is so good!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there!

3 comments:

  1. Dang that flat top grill and food looks so good!! The flowers in your parent's yard are so pretty! Have a great weeeknd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I think I need a bottle of yum yum sauce - YUM! Ha. Hope you have a nice weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get on board with any cauliflower-based replacement recipes. I'm going to try a fathead dough recipe that involves cheese and almond flour. That seems more promising, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!