Wednesday, May 2, 2018

ACAI BLUEBERRY - LEMON LIME DRINK


In one of my many attempts to give up soft drinks years ago, I started drinking a packet of the Great Value Acai Blueberry mix in my water every morning. It has caffeine in it so I was able to avoid those dreaded caffeine headaches and it did the trick. I didn't totally give up soft drinks, but it cut them in half, if not more.

At the beginning of this year I started drinking a lemon lime seltzer water with my lunch every day. I liked the carbonation and the flavor for a sweet "treat" in the afternoons. One day I decided to mix the two together and LOVED it. I decided to forgo the can of seltzer water at lunch every day in order to have one in the morning mixed with a drink packet. Best decision, ever. 

So now, every morning I start my day with the acai blueberry - lemon lime drink in my Lily Pulitzer tumbler (obsessed with this tumbler! I received it as a Christmas present and have used it almost every day since, so cute and durable!) and love it. For all you coffee people, this is my "coffee" ;)

I have also heard that grapefruit juice mixed with plain seltzer water is delicious! I want to try that soon, too.


1 comment:

Your comments always make my day!