Tuesday, May 15, 2018

SUMMER DRESSES

I have said before and I'll say it again. I rarely ever pay full price for clothes. 98% of the time I will wait for a good sale to happen and then grab a few (or six) items for the season.

Matthew and I have budgeted a certain amount each month that we both each get, also known as "spending money". That "spending money" goes towards whatever we want: clothes, eating out for lunch with co-workers, girls nights/guys nights, etc. So if I know there is a good sale coming up I usually tend to save my "spending money" and wait for a good clothing sale...Memorial Day is coming ;) However, the other day I saw that Old Navy had all dresses 50% off,  and I have been wanting some new summer dresses so I decided to take advantage of the sale and ended up purchasing 6 dresses- and I didn't pay over $18 for a single dress. That is my kinda deal! The 50% off sale has ended, but it looks like there is still a 30% off coupon out there. 

| ONE |
I love the palm leaf trend that is going on right now, but I also love the black and white palm tree look with this dress. 

| TWO |
I absolutely love Old Navy's swing dresses. They are so comfortable, and I love this design.

| THREE |
I loved it so much, that I got it in the black and white stripe, too! I could even wear this one with a cardigan, leggings, and boots in the fall/winter.


| FOUR |
I thought this would be the perfect dress for July 4th cookouts. It also is lightweight. which is perfect for Tennessee summers. 

| FIVE |
This looks like it will be the perfect black dress for work. The reviews also backed that up. I definitely have my eye on the maroon one as well, but they were sold out of my size. So if it is a real winner I will definitely purchase the maroon one when it's back in stock and on sale.

| SIX |
I thought this one was adorable in white and the navy, but decided to go with the white since I don't have many white dresses. Love the ruffle detailing on the sleeves. So cute!


2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! I love when I hit Old Navy at the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that fourth dress. It's been a while since I've shopped Old Navy. I rarely pay full price for anything either.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!