Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY | MAY 2018

1. WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK: 
Monday - Memorial Day - Hamburgers and hot dogs
Tuesday - Out to dinner
Wednesday - I am making spaghetti using my mema's recipe, it is my absolute favorite!
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - We'll probably have leftovers or grill some chicken and have a spinach and chicken salad!

2. WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT: 
As of yesterday, 8 YEARS of being with Matthew! So many sweet memories. I went through a ton of old pictures of the two of us over the past 8 years....we were such babies!!
(May 29, 2010)

3. WHAT I'M LOVING:
I am loving that it's finally summer time! School's are officially out around here, VBS talk and meetings are going on, our neighborhood pool has opened, and all of the warm weather! Summer is HERE!

4. WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:
House project planning! I can't wait to share what all we've been up to and planning. 

5. WHAT I'M DREADING:
All the summer bugs!! I already have a ton of mosquito bites and it's just the beginning of summer.

6. WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
I have been working on my 'Welcome' sign I talked about last week. I'm hoping to finish it this week and I'll share it soon. 

7. WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT: 
We are both taking some time off over the next couple of months and I am looking forward to some downtime this summer. My sister and I are also planning a day trip to Memphis this summer that we are both looking forward to! I am also helping plan my best friend's baby shower this summer and I am so excited to start planning for that!

8. WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:
I'm not doing any leisurely reading right now, but I am reading a whole bunch of documents for training at work, ha! I have also been watching my favorite Vloggers, Ellie and Jared. I love their YouTube channel!

9. WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:
I made a playlist on Spotify a couple of weeks ago with some "old tunes" that I listened to with my parents growing up- I have missed these songs! Matthew and I were getting things prepped and ready for a cookout at our house this past weekend and we played that and danced around kitchen to it all morning.

10. WHAT I'M WEARING:
I have been LIVING in these dresses from Old Navy so far this summer, and when I'm not in those I'm in athletic shorts and a tank top, ha! Gotta find ways to stay cool in this summer heat that has already set in!

11. WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
I am getting my hair trimmed on Friday and that's the only set in stone plan we have so far this weekend! 

12. WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
- Time with family and friends
- More house projects
- I am getting some new glasses...my current glasses are from HIGH SCHOOL so I'd say it's time for an upgrade, ha!
- Time off of work

13 WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
It was time for us to upgrade our phones and Verizon had a great deal going this past weekend so were were able to upgrade and our bill stayed the same....yay!

 photo Untitledscaa_zpsbqu6wi04.png

4 comments:

  1. I'm dreading mosquitoes too - ugh they attacked me last night haha Cheers to summer though and I'm excited to see house plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT looking forward to the summer bugs either.. I love everything about summer except that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you made a new place list with some oldies on there - so good! And if you find a good way to keep the bugs away, do share! I hate them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!