Friday, April 12, 2013

Etsy bracelet review + Friday letters #5 + Exciting news

I love Etsy and I love love love finding all the different Etsy shops. People are so creative these days and are far more advanced in the jewelry making business than I will ever be. Today I am excited  to share one of those Etsy shops I have stumbled upon... Jewelrybraceletcuff 
She hand makes everything and is so creative with all her pieces. She sent me this ADORABLE bracelet 
one of my favorite color combos is turquoise and brown.
What is there not to love about this bracelet?
it fits perfect and will go with a lot of outfits I have.

She has so many adorable/affordable things in her shop so go see for yourself!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelrybraceletcuff

Dear Friday, I am just glad you are finally here. 
Dear FRIENDS/readers/followers, THANK YOU time a million and six for following along and reading all my crazy blog posts, following on my social media sites and all of your encouraging and friendly comments!! I reached 100 followers this past week and when I found out I about jumped outta my pants...okay not really but you better believe I screenshot that baby and sent it to Matthew! We celebrated when I hit 50 followers with some ice cream and we are going to celebrate this weekend when he gets home with some Culver's ice cream.
Dear sickness/crud/sinus infection/viral infection, I am begging you to puhhleeese go away. I need to get back to work and to see my man this weekend!!!!
Dear weather, you have really impressed me this past weekend and week. I am loving how you are staying in the 70's and 80's...keep it up because if I am feeling better this weekend I see some tanning in my future ;)
Dear Matthew, I AM SO EXCITED to see you today. I know I know, I get this excited every Friday but I don't see a thing wrong with that!
Dear Revenge, please be a new episode this Sunday night! I am dying to see what's gonna happen.

***Also some very exciting news I want to share with you all!!!! 
Stay Crafty My Friends now has it's official Facebook page! Eeek! I am SO excited! I told myself I would create a Facebook page for my blog when I reached 100 followers so it is up! Go check it out for yourself and stay awhile, friends!

10 comments:

  1. That bracelet is adorable! I am obsessed with the turquoise and brown right now!! Ill have to go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 followers!! Enjoy your celebratory ice cream!! :) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo, 100 followers!!! I celebrate everything with ice cream - including getting home from work! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting 100 followers! Seriously, feel better soon. Have a great time with your other half this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! Love that bracelet!! I have been dealing with the same icky allergies too- it's no fun! Hope you start to feel better and have fun celebrating over icecream!! :)

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice meeting you! Following on Facebook and Pinterest. Best wishes, Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/04/what-to-do-weekends-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lovely,

    I just found you through the FFF via Wannabe Green. Cute blog over here, want to GFC me? I am a new blog on the block. http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bracelet!So simple, yet so pretty!Dropping by from Weekend Social Mix Blog Hop.

    New follower with GFC
    GabsG(BeautyMadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4579613/beauty-madness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that bracelet!!!

    Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute bracelet! My husband is in the Navy and I like the idea of combining the anchor and the infinity symbol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!