Friday, July 11, 2014

sister weekend

Well, I survived my first week back to wok from vacation! The first week back is always the worst y'all, but it's finally the weekend!!
 
This afternoon when I get off I am meeting my family halfway way between here and home for dinner and to pick up my sisters! They are coming up to stay the night and spend all day Saturday. My parents are coming up tomorrow afternoon to get them and help me with some projects around my apartment! My dad has cut out the frame of my headboard and I am SO excited!
 
I have a few things planned to do with the girls and I'm pretty excited!
I got a call from a very excited 9 year old last night about coming to stay the weekend with her big sister. She told me she already had her bags packed and had a list of things for us to do. :)
LOVE that little nugget!
 
Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!