Wednesday, September 24, 2014

White Vanity

Last week I told you I had a package arrive on my doorstep on my birthday...
 
And this was what is was!!!! A couple weeks before I remember I had two visa giftcards left over from last years birthday and they were going to expire soon. I had planned on using them on a vanity but I was taking forever trying to find the perfect one.
 
Matthew put it together for me and I was about to explode with excitment!  



 
Here it is again...it's just perfect! I absolutely love doing my makeup and hair at it each morning. It's the perfect size and holds all my makeup, nail supplies, and hair supplies!
 
I bought this off of Amazon. They have a ton of white vanities on there but after reading reviews on about 20 different ones, this is the one that sounded the best and I think looks the best! The stool is comfy and the mirrors on the side are able to be adjusted.
I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

  1. She is perfect! What a great place to put on your makeup every morning!

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously SO cute! I wish I had a place like this to do my makeup/hair every morning! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and something you can keep for a long while!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!