Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weekend: 3 things

This past weekend was good. So good an of course I didn't want it to end!
Just like everyone else, I can't believe it's already September!! I feel like it should still be February or March. This year is flying by and in a way I am sad to see it go and in a way I am excited. There are so many exciting things coming up.
 
1.  My parents were out of town for the holiday weekend, they made their annual anniversary trip to Gatlinburg. So it was just a sister weekend. It was fun and a relaxing weekend at home!
It consisted of :
Disney movies
milkshakes
"sleepovers"
naps
laundry
crafts
 
The youngest two call it a sleepover when I come home. They think it is the best thing ever to have a "sleepover" in their own home an usually in their own beds lol.
 
2.  Also, this weekend I worked on cornhole boards for the SOC. One of the post grad guys made them a couple of years ago and they look great! I took them home to paint them and put the SOC logo on them.

I'm so excited to finish them this weekend!!
 
3.  I finally caved and ordered Spark...
I have heard only good things about this drink and so far I am LOVING it!
I ordered it in fruit punch flavor and it's great! I'll definitely post more about it later!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read what you think about Spark! I've been debating it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute that your sisters call it a sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lil sisters and your family are just so cute!! :) Those cornhole boards are looking great, that purple is so pretty and bright!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!