Thursday, October 23, 2014

Free tickets + a shootout

Monday night I got four free tickets to the Predator's game for the following night. We asked Matthew's brother because he and his girlfriend, Jenny, are huge Pred's fans. So we left Tuesday a little after five to make it there in time. We were about 30 miles away from Cookeville when we realized we forgot to print the tickets off...
So we looked up the nearest printing place and made a little pit stop to print them off :)
 
We met up with some friends and all walked in together. Once we got inside this older gentleman asked our friends if they wanted lower bowl seats...for free,  how cool is that?!?!
 
The game went into overtime and then a shootout. I had never been to a game where they had a shootout so it was an experience! Our friend called us and told us to come down there with them because no one had been sitting in front of them the whole game. So we got to watch the shootout from the lower bowl. The Predators won and it was awesome!
 
We parked at LP field since it's free, so we had to walk over the pedestrian bridge and got to enjoy this incredible view. I love downtown Nashville at night.
 

 
It was such a fun night and great game!!

 
Also, I finally have my fall decorations up outside of my apartment! It's not much but I don't have much room outside my apartment this year.
 
I went to the same place I did last year to get my mum. I haven't been able to find any mums as perfect as this place. Seriously, I'm going to have to drive to Cookeville once I move to get my mums in the fall...kidding, maybe ;)
Hopefully, if we have time next week Matthew and I will carve the big pumpkin!
It's getting a bit cooler. I woke up this morning and it was about 67 in my apartment. That definitely made getting out of my warm and cozy bed about ten times harder!! I still don't want to turn my heat on though, I have an electric blanket on my bed so I stay warm at night, and it warms up a bit during the day. I'm sure I will be turning it on next month sometime!
 
Have y'all turned your heat on yet??

1 comment:

  1. I love the wreath! And Nashville is beautiful. Can't wait to visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!