Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It was a fall weekend

It all started Thursday night of last week.
 We had a pumpkin painting party after our singing at the SOC house. Someone from our church has a farm and always donates a bunch of pumpkins to us.

 
Friday night the SOC went to the corn maze! The weather was actually really nice. We had a good time and had a great turnout! Since it was so dark I didn't get any pictures.
 
Saturday morning I headed home for the rest of the weekend. I went to the pumpkin patch with my family. Tt was HOT...for October anyways. It was in the low 80's. It's kinda hard to dress in cute fall clothes when you feel like you are melting!!
 
 Love all things fall...even cute little dirty pumpkins ;)
We ended the night with a warm fire and s'mores!
 
Matthew, his dad and brothers went to the Mississippi State game up in Kentucky this weekend with some friends for a guys weekend. State won and they had a good time! He was so excited to go and I'm really glad they won and had a good time!!
 
It has still been pretty warm but it should be cooling off and be in the 50's this weekend...joy.
This week is going to be busy but fun! We have Halloween activities going on tonight and Thursday night. I am so excited to dress up for the Halloween party this Thursday!!
 
This is the first weekend in a long time that we don't have plans, so I told Matthew I have a surprise date for him this Saturday afternoon/night. I am going to be giving him hints throughout the week! He HATES waiting and has already been asking a hundred questions. So cruel but so fun! HA!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Fall night. I need to get some pumpkins ASAP!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looks like a perfect fall weekend! :) Our weather can't decide what it wants to do, low 50s one minute, up to 80 yesterday! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This literally looks like the most perfect fall filled weekend!!!! Yay!!!! I'm hoping we can finally carve some pumpkins this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!