Thursday, December 24, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVE!

Merry Christmas Eve, friends! My heart is so full that I have a home with a husband to love on this year! I am just beyond excited for Christmas morning tomorrow with my sweet Matthew, and I am hoping to take it all in and really enjoy every second.

Thankfully we were spared last night, as the strong storms missed us, but praying for all those who lost loved ones and their houses. I am heartbroken reading all of the news stories today of the damage all the storms left night. We decided to come to Murfreesboro a night early because of the storms, we are so grateful Matthew's parents let us stay with them last night. Tornado warnings and living on the 3rd floor just don't go well together. Please pray for all those who were affected last night by the storms and tornadoes. 


From our little home to yours, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad y'all were safe! So crazy how those bad storms came through! Hoping the ones coming today aren't too bad...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!