Friday, September 23, 2016

FRIDAY NO. 31

This has been the longest week, but I am so glad it is finally Friday! We have an exciting weekend coming up and I can't wait to share everything with you all on Monday.

We are so thankful that Matthew has been feeling so much better this past week, The Lord is so good and we are so blessed. He's been feeling so good that he did a lot of yard work this week and then took down the trampoline in our backyard! Men...you can't keep them down for long ;) I am very thankful for him though!!

One of my favorite bloggers/blog friend, Ashley announced this morning that she is opening an embroidery business!! You can read all about it here and follow her new Instagram account here! So exciting and I can't wait to get some things monogrammed!!!! 
 
Has anyone ever used Canva? I just discovered it the other day and I'm doing the 30 day free trial, but I am LOVING it so far. I am still trying to learn all about it and navigate my way around the website. Any tips or tutorials that y'all know of, send them my way!
Even though yesterday was the first day of fall it has been in the 90's and looks like it's not getting cooler anytime soon...so sad. I know the cooler weather is coming soon enough though, and before I know it I will be wishing it was summer again ;)

Another one of my favorite bloggers/blog friend, Kelsey posted the cutest tutorial vlog on how to make a fall centerpiece this week! I have the same pitcher and I am really wanting to switch up my fall centerpiece now! Go watch it and her other vlogs!!

See snaps of our weekend by following me on Snapchat!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. I always LOVE reading your new post. I want to hear all about your experience with Canva. I currently use their free program and have been wondering if the upgrade is worth it. I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ~Melanie @ forloveandtravel.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie!! I am loving my experience with Canva so far! Everything that I have used it for has been through their free program, so I don't think I'll upgrade at this time. I hope you had a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Aww you are too sweet!! Thanks for sharing my video! Can't wait to hear about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Matthew is feeling better!! Long weeks are rough - hope the weekend is much better! Thank you SO much for your shout out!! You are so sweet! I need to look into that website - sounds neat :) Looking forward to following along this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just googled Canva and am super intrigued!!! What are you using it for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Canva looks really fun. Definitely going to check that out now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!