Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NETFLIX BINGING


I love Netflix and I love being able to watch just about any show that I want within a few minutes, but what I hate is when we finish up a series and I'm searching the internet for another good one to start. With it getting dark out so early now and the weather is finally starting to cool down, I find myself just wanting to curl up on the couch after a long day and binge watch a good show with Matthew. So here is a list of some shows that are binge worthy (the bold ones I've already watched):

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Lost 
3. Nashville
4. The Office
5. Once Upon a Time
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Friends
8. Game of Thrones
9. Modern Family
10. One Tree Hill
11. Sons of Anarchy 
12. Walking Dead
13. Vampire Diaries
14. Breaking Bad
15. House of Cards
16. Grays Anatomy 
17. Friday Night Lights
18. West Wing
19. How to Get Away with Murder
20. Parenthood 

I really want to watch Nashville and How to Get Away with Murder soon! Those two are definitely next on my list. I've watched a good bit of Friends but never in order so I want to start that one from the beginning and watch it all the way through. Also, if you have been around here for any length of time I'm sure you have heard me talk about How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) it just happens to be one of our favorite shows. If you haven't watched it yet I would definitely recommend it! So fix your favorite soup/chili in the crock pot and pick a new show to start!

7 comments:

  1. I was totally thinking about doing a post like this soon! Great minds haha

    You need to watch How to Get Away with Murder soon! I love it! It is probably my favorite show right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, we started watching Modern Family last night! Annoying because the full series is not on Netflix, Hulu OR Amazon Prime video, so we had to go the old school route and rent it from the library! Whatever, it works :) We love it so far, 5 episodes in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOST was fantastic and The Office is always a fun one! We loved Stranger Things and I'm dying to watch Dowtown Abbey and The Crown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nashville is soooo good! And that just reminds me I am a few episodes behind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee HIMYM! And Parks and Rec is a great show to binge. I'm in the middle of that one (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking Dead is a great show to binge watch. I miss the earlier seasons!!! I loved Parenthood. I'd also add to your list; Parks and Rec, 24, Dexter! Caleb and I tend to go for the darker murder/thriller/actions type shows! But we also love curling up to watch This Is Us, Modern Family or Parenthood! Great list, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great shows on this list. I love Nashville and The Office. And you can never go wrong with Modern Family in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!