Wednesday, November 23, 2016

THANKSGIVING PLAYLIST + RECIPES

I still haven't gotten around to posting about our friendsgiving because it's been so hectic, but I will post about that next week!

Today I am sharing a few playlists and a couple of my favorite holiday recipes. It's tradition for my family to listen to Christmas music while we cook Thanksgiving dinner and of course, it's one I love. So here are a couple of Christmas playlists that I will be listening too over the next few days...




And now for the recipes!

Sausage Balls...these are great for snacking on while you cook all day!


Dumplins

Red Cinnamon Apples

These are just a few of my favorite recipes for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I see so many songs I like in this post! I'm so happy it's Christmas music season again! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These recipes have my mouth watering!!! Perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!