- We are finally having our pictures made tomorrow for our Christmas cards!! Things just kept coming up and we had to keep rescheduling, but tomorrow is the day....yay. I already have our cards picked out, I just need to add the picture and then place my order.
- Target put their Christmas stuff out in the dollar section this week, and I have to say, compared to their fall stuff I was pretty disappointed!! They had a few cute pieces, but I was definitely hoping for more. Hopefully they'll add more as it gets closer to Christmas.
- Speaking of Christmas, I don't know what has gotten into me this year, but I have already started listening to Christmas music!!!! I seriously always wait to listen to Christmas music until the day of Thanksgiving, but for some reason this year I just couldn't wait. I don't even know who I am anymore. Who knows, I might just break out Home Alone this weekend...kidding, kind of ; )
- Reagan is 10 weeks old (as of yesterday) and Monday will mark a whole month of having her home with us. It honestly feels a lot longer than a month, in the best way, that is! The picture below is from right after we got her...I didn't realize how big she has gotten...excuse me while I go cry now.
- We are THIS close to finishing our farmhouse table, and since Friendsgiving is in EIGHT days, I am determined for us to finish it this weekend!!
- The weather has been soooo nice lately! It finally feels like fall, cool and crisp mornings and nights- I'm loving it!! We have had the fire on a couple of times this year and I'm excited to use it even more!
- A couple of weeks I reached out to you all regarding our Christmas tree search, and a lot of you sent me tons of suggestions and some of you were even so kind to send me deals on them that different stores were running at that time. I can't tell you how thankful I was for you all and all your help, I really appreciated them all!! We actually ended up finding a really good deal on a tree on Amazon! Gotta love Amazon's deal of the day AND same day, free shipping!
- I go home everyday on my lunch break to take Reagan out and I always send Matthew a bunch of snaps of her and he loves them lol. He also gets a snap of his girls everyday ;)
I am in love with this clock, I am on the hunt for a good deal on one this size and style! I think it would look perfect in our living room.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!