1. This weather we have had lately. It got down to 57 the other night! It was actually a little chilly when I walked out of my apartment this morning to head to work. I'm not complaining though! I'm not ready for winter by any means but I am enjoying a little cool weather.
2. We are going to Chattanooga this weekend to visit Matthew's brother and I am so excited!
3. We had our last summer Refuel last night. Less than a week until all the students are back and all moved in for the fall semester and I am SO excited. This might just be one of my favorite times of the year. We have so many fun things planned and I can't wait to finally get everything started!!
4. I am playing softball again for the city and it's really fun! I haven't played in years so I am definitely rusty but I'm warming up a bit!
5. I have been collecting antique plates for awhile now and one of my friends was selling some and a got one of the best deals of my life on them. To say I am obsessed would be an understatement.
I'll post more about them next week but I though I'd leave y'all with a lil sneak peak of them. Seriously they are perfect and y'all are probably thinking I am a crazy lady for obsessing over antique plates, but I don't care lol.