This recipe is so easy and we had plenty of leftovers for lunches the rest of the week. The best part about it is that you can change it up according to what you like or don't like.
Adapted from Mix and Match Mama
- 1 lb of elbow noodles
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, halved.
- 2 - 1-2 Tablespoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large pot, cook noddles al dente and then drain.
- Meanwhile in another skillet brown your meat and then drain.
- Once meat and noodles are done mix the meat in with the noodles. Then mix in all of the other ingredients listed above. Only mix in half of the shredded cheese.
- Once everything is mixed together well in the skillet, add to a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes.