Wednesday, June 22, 2016

RED, WHITE AND BLUE BBQ INSPIRATION + INVITATION

Matthew and I have decided to host another cookout next month. Our Summer Soiree was such a hit we decided to do it again. Since some of our friends will be out of town or have other commitments for July 4th weekend we are doing it a little after but we are sticking with the July 4th theme. So our theme is...Red, White & Blue BBQ! I am so excited and have been planning away. I finished up our invitations the other day and I am excited to share those with you today, as well as some inspiration that I have found on Pinterest. All pins can be found on my July 4th Pinterest board.

and now for the invitation

And here is my inspiration board

There are so many cute ideas floating around Pinterest, it is hard to narrow it down to just a couple!! 

7 comments:

  1. So fun! We LOVE hosting people in our home and this is the perfect time of year for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are so adorable!! I love that you go all out and make invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see we have a lot of the same taste in RWB inspirations! Sounds like such a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the invitation!! I can't wait to see the food you have!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!