Here are my May goals.
Matthew got my computer, desk, and chair all set up and we got Matthew's twin bed from his college apartment set up in there for guests!
4. Video Tour. I didn't even attempt this one. Once we got the paint we started painting and our house has looked like a construction zone for the past couple of weeks. Seriously, painters tape, drop cloths, you name it. Once we get all of that up I will attempt to make a video!
6. Print pictures. Didn't attempt this one either. Painting kinda took over this past month for 'house projects.'
1. Continue painting. I'm not going to say finish because I know that's a lot to get done. I would like to finish the dining room, do the second (& hopefully final) coat on the study and kitchen. Then I would LOVE to start on our living room...that will be tricky since we have so much furniture in there.
2. Try 3 new meals. One new meal each week. There are so many recipes I want to try!
3. Keep nails manicured. I know this was a goal a couple of months ago, but I need to keep it up!
4. Take advantage of our neighborhood pool! It has been open and I haven't been there yet. So crazy of me! I'm just ready to get some vitamin d.
5. Video Tour. Hopefully I'll get to it this month!!
6. Get ready for my girls trip and nail down all the details. Our girls trip is this month and I am so excited! We met a couple of weeks ago to discuss our trip but we need to have dinner again soon to nail down all the details of what we want to do and see. If you missed it, we're going to Hilton Head for a long weekend. It's our first time there so if you have any tips and "must see/do" activities please let me know!