After three weeks of traveling and only being home on the weekends, Matthew is flying home tonight and he is done traveling for awhile! Woo hoo!! I can't wait to stare at his handsome face all night ;) Prayers for safe travel, please!
- We are having a Super Bowl potluck today at work and I made a huge pot full of chili to bring in. I didn't realize just how heavy a crock pot full of chili would be lol. My arms were a little sore after I made the long trek into work this morning. #weakling
- I picked up this charcoal mask a few weeks ago and finally took the time to try it and I loved it! It's my first charcoal mask, and I was a little hesitant about buying one because I was afraid it would be hard to take off and make a big mess in the sink, but I am happy to say it wasn't at all. Just some warm water and a dark washcloth did the trick!
- Reagan turned 5 months old on February 1st and we celebrated with a slice of cheese at lunch lol. She will do anything for cheese. Also, crazy dog mom is in full effect (and has been since the night we brought her home ;) #noshame)
- The last day of January was so warm and sunny all day. I could not have loved it more!! Sadly it's back to cold and cloudy.
- Now that Matthew is finished with traveling I can start meal planning regularly again! I have just been meal planning for the weekends and picking up a few things for me during the week to eat, but let's be honest, most of the time while he was away I was eating dinner with my family, grilled cheese and cereal for dinner. My mom sent me home with enough food for a small army so I have had plenty of good meals still lol. I'm excited to get back in the kitchen though!
- Reagan has been taking advantage of extra room in the bed while Matthew has been out of town and has been sleeping on his side for a little bit. It usually doesn't last long though, Reagan likes to be right up next to me while she sleeps. It's the cutest thing, but sometimes I wake up and her little feet are right in my face or her body is almost wrapped around my head lol. Sometimes I think I have a small child in the bed with me instead of a 7lb puppy. Also, she snores some, and I die a little on the inside every time because it's the cutest sound to wake up to. See what I mean about crazy dog mom? It's fine, I've completely accepted it.
Okay, last thing, if you couldn't tell already, I'm
a little REALLY excited for Matthew to get home tonight! Matthew, if you're reading this, I CAN'T WAIT TO KISS YOUR FACE.
He's handsome and I love him.